HomeWell Care Services (formally HomeWell Senior Care) has been providing non medical home care assistance to seniors in Cincinnati and surrounding areas for 14 years and we continue to grow.
Our mission is to provide the best in-home care making our clients lives more comfortable everyday. We have a positive, service orientated view of our organization and its future. We hope that you will always share in our commitment to service and quality and join us on pursuing our goal and objective to:
1. Provide the highest quality care in the clients residence
2. Allow family members to remain together as long as feasible
3. Assist the client and family to maintain as normal a lifestyle as possible
4. Augment care and services available in our community, hospitals, and nursing homes through provision of home care
5. Provide employment opportunities for individuals in a fair, safe and professional business atmosphere with equal opportunity for all
We are looking for professional, passionate and caring Caregiver/Home Health Aide with a minimum of 12 months experience or are you a current CNA or STNA, if this is you, we encourage you to apply and look forward to speaking with you about joining our Team in Cincinnati, OH.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
* Must have current drivers license, up to date insurance and reliable vehicle
* Must provide clean criminal background check and pass drug screen
* Must provide clear TB screening
* Must be mature, reliable, caring and punctual
* Ability to work shifts form 2-12 hours
* Provide care to clients covering Companionship, Homemaker/Chore Services, Personal Care/Hygiene, Transferring, Transport, Medication reminders, Dressing, Meal Preparation, Daily Grooming, Shopping and much more.
* Follow HomeWell's processes and policy to professional service to clients and families
* Commitment to provide follow our mission to provide best in home care to clients
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision under the direction of the client care manager and staffing coordinators.
* Must be able to follow set care plan and accept personal responsibility for maintaining professional relationships
* Must accept responsibility for maintaining skills and learning on an ongoing basis.
* Hourly pay $10 - $12
* Daily Pay Available
* Team atmosphere
* Supportive work environment
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Employee referral program
* Flexible Schedule