$15 – 25/hr
Building Foundations Behavior Services is looking to fill a part-time (with potential to grow into full-time) behavior technician position. We provide compassionate and competent in-home behavior therapy to children in the Denver-Metro area. We are currently looking for a potential employee in Conifer, CO.
We use the science of Applied Behavior Analysis to work with children to teach skills in the areas of communication, daily living routines, social skills, and community skills and to decrease challenging behavior.
We are accepting entry-level applicants as well as applicants with experience.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Working directly with children in their homes or in community settings to decrease problem behavior and to teach communication, social skills, daily living routines, and more.
- Following teaching methods and behavior intervention plans created by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Traveling to clients within a 10-15 mile radius of home address.
- Attending staff meetings and completing ongoing trainings assigned by supervisor or director.
- Responding to challenging behavior in a compassionate way by following guidelines set out by behavior analyst.
- A high school diploma or GED (required)
- Some college or a college degree (preferred)
- Evidence of a negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Ability to pass a background check
We offer the following:
- Supportive management and supervisors who are here to help you grow.
- Potential for professional growth with supervision to become certified as a Registered Behavior Technician or a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Ongoing supervision to ensure clients are making progress and employees feel supported during home visits.
- Free training course to fulfill requirements to become a Registered Behavior Technician.
- Paid floating holidays and accrued PTO (regardless of part-time or full-time status)
- Competitive pay with the potential for productivity-based bonuses.
- A company tablet to collect data and complete trainings on.