$18 – 22/hr
My family is looking for a new nanny starting in July. Our current nanny was only temporary, as she was getting her nursing license, so we are back to the search again!
Our needs are as follows:
- M-Th, 8-4
- We are located in Erie, CO
- 2 girls, ages 4 and 1
- $18-$22 per hour to start, with paid holidays and sick/vacation time
- We use the Care. com HomePay service, which we prefer for ease of use and tax withholding
- The 1-year-old would be full-day care, and the 4-year-old starts pre-k in Sept (afternoons). Our hope would be that our nanny could assist with drop off and/or pickup (school is literally 5 mins away), and that they would be willing to take the kids to gymnastics, library, park, etc. in the mornings. We both work from home, so can be flexible.
- We also have a 7-year-old dog who is super friendly and loves his ball