$20 – 25/hr
Our family is looking for a nanny with toddler experience for our 18-month-old son.
- Starting in August
- From our home in Louisville
- 3 to 4 days a week
- Hours (roughly) 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Pay based on experience level
- Experience with toddlers
- Interest in early childhood development and knowledge/passion for Montessori philosophy
- Good with dogs (we have an 8-year-old yellow lab)
- CPR/First aid certified
- Responsible, communicative, reliable
- Kind, fun, creative, love for nature/outdoors
- Compassionate, patient, engaging
If you're interested, please reach out with some information about yourself, your hourly rate range, and your start date availability.