$15 – 20/hr
San Jose, CA
We're looking for an experienced, responsible, patient, kind, and personable caretaker to provide hands-on care for my mom. She has Spinocerebellar Ataxia, a condition which affects her mobility and balance. She is a sweet, quiet lady who needs extra help and is easy to care for!
- Mobility/walking assistance (mainly wheelchair)
- Assistance with bathing & bathroom
- Companionship & social interaction
- Supervision of PT/OT/ST exercises
- Light housekeeping
- Warming up frozen meals
Our ideal caretaker:
- Female preferred
- Experience with elderly & disabled
- CPR/first-aid trained
This is currently an ON-CALL, PART-TIME position, with varying days & hours depending on the week. We require that all COVID-19 precautions be taken. We're excited to meet you!