I'm looking for a home tutor for my 8-year-old son who is in the 3rd grade. We are looking for someone who is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from about 3:30-4:30. I can be flexible with the star...
You will pick up your students from their public elementary schools when they let out and bring them to our learning center. You will drive your own vehicle, but we will compensate you for mileage as ...
Need help with son's middle school and daughter's elementary math a couple times a week.
Our family is in search of a Dutch speaking tutor for our two young children for bi-monthly or weekly Dutch/Frisian language lessons. Ages: 5 and 8. In our home but we can meet elsewhere like a librar...
We do music lessons differently! School of Rock San Jose students are enrolled in group sessions in addition to private lessons. They learn faster, develop their ability to work with others and have a...
My name is Gabriela. I have a son in 2nd grade in a private school. I am looking for a responsible and patient person to pick my son from school and dedicate 1 hour each day to review his homework and...
We have a 5 1/2-year-old and we want him to learn a second language. Would you be open to teach him Spanish in the evenings? Maybe 1-2 sessions a week?
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.
More Care Options
Tutoring Jobs Near San Jose
- Tutoring Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
- Tutoring Jobs in Campbell, CA
- Tutoring Jobs in Milpitas, CA
- Tutoring Jobs in Los Gatos, CA
- Tutoring Jobs in Mountain View, CA
- Tutoring Jobs in Saratoga, CA
- Tutoring Jobs in Cupertino, CA
- Tutoring Jobs in Los Altos, CA
- Tutoring Jobs in Newark, CA
- Tutoring Jobs in Soquel, CA
- Tutoring Jobs in Alamo, CA