We are looking for an experienced part-time nanny during the summer with a flexible schedule.
1) We would love for our son to have the opportunity to socialize with other children his age, so if you have nanny friends to plan play-dates with, all the better
2) You must have a genuine love of children, a huge capacity of patience, high enthusiasm levels and an eagerness to entertain with creative learning and exploring activities
3) Preferred basic understanding of child development, up to date CPR certified, ACC certified, and bonus for Lifeguard / WSI certification
4) Limited personal cell phone usage, limited television, and a willingness to communicate daily activities, meals, and nap details
5) Have overall good health & hygiene, be dependable, trustworthy and responsible with heightened awareness
6) 2 - 3 days per week with availability for occasional last minute needs
7) Open to commuting to participate in family-friendly activities (will reimburse for gas)
8) Potential to continue position into the Fall and beyond.
If this sounds like something you could see yourself being a part of, please respond!