$10 – 25/hr
Patient is elderly woman with bipolar type 2 (medicated), some mild cognitive issues, and poor impulse control. Experiences some difficulty with daily tasks both physically and mentally (ex. taking medication on time, doing laundry, etc.) She loves to meet new people, talk about the latest drama in the news, and chat.
Looking for following services:
- Socializing and pleasant conversation
- Ensuring daily medications are taken at correct dosages/times
- Assisting with housekeeping tasks (laundry, dishes, hard-to-reach cleaning, maybe grocery shopping weekly)
- Inquiring and informing POC about patient status (physical pains, stressors, any other pertinent medical details)
- Provide regular updates to POC and provider counterpart
Looking for 2 providers for 4-day and 3-day shifts, averaging 2 hours/day. INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS FINE!