New York, NY
Are you a mission-driven individual with a passion to improve the lives of older adults? Come join our growing community of Care Partners who share this common purpose! At Renewal Memory Partners, we are dedicated to providing holistic, person-centered care to people living with Alzheimer's and related dementia. Our organization is also committed to providing affirming care to the LGBTQ community.
For all Care Partners of Renewal Memory Partners, we are proud to offer:
Community: We understand that caring for older adults can be isolating at times, and we strive to build community among Care Partners through ongoing support groups, dynamic trainings, and virtual meet-ups.
Professional Development: Through the Renewal Memory Institute, you will have access to best-in-class trainings offered by a multidisciplinary team of experts. You may also have the opportunity to engage in cutting-edge research studies through our partnerships with university and hospital-based teams.
Competitive Compensation: At Renewal Memory Partners, we strive to offer top starting pay, plus a wide range of benefits.
A Person-Centered Approach that Honors You: We celebrate both our clients and our Care Partners as diverse individuals, and actively learn about their hobbies, backgrounds, and interests. We thoughtfully match clients and Care Partners who can build genuine, authentic connections.
We welcome candidates with diverse backgrounds including the creative arts and healthcare fields. Our employment is selective. Strong candidates possess:
- A valid Home Health Aide Certificate in New York State for HHA candidates
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- High school diploma required, but college degree preferred.
- A passion for caring for individuals with Alzheimer's disease and related dementia. Prior experience working with this population is valued, but not required.
- An accredited high school diploma, though we prefer candidates with college degrees or those currently attending colleges or graduate schools.
- Deep empathy and patience.
- Flexibility, reliability, and responsiveness.
- Creativity and a positive, open-hearted approach.
- Strong composure under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build trust-based relationships with clients and their families.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Plan for Senior Care Partners
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Peer Mentor Program (PMP)
- 24/7 Client Services Support
- 24/7 RN Support
Apply Here: https://renewalmemoryny.clearcareonline.com/quick-apply/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time