Serve as exercise coach/companion 3 hours daily during the work week (either morning or afternoon or a mix is okay) to assist a personable, 76-year-old retired professor and former athlete who is reco...
Join the well-respected team of caregivers that make it possible for Manhattan and surrounding area seniors to enjoy increased safety, comfort and independence in their home! Touching Hearts at Home c...
Looking for patient individual to watch and aid senior at night. Make breakfast and freshen up female senior.
I'm looking for companion care for my mother in her 70s. Companionship: Talk about the news, international politics - I am not kidding. My mom is not quite ready for live-in home care, but I cannot be...
I'm looking for companion care for my mother in her 80s. Errands / Shopping: Pick up groceries and other things; accompany her to the stores.
Seeking hands-on care near New York for my loved one in their 40's. Meal Preparation: Must know how to cook for someone with allergies, small portions, vegetarian and Pescatarian diet. Bathing / Dress...
Lives in Harlem. 85-year-old widower wishes to go X1/week to Calvary Cemetery to pay respects to his wife. Prefers Sundays 12-3 p.m total time.
Looking for caregiver experienced with the elderly to provide personal aid and companionship for my grandmother. Needs: My grandmother had a recent stroke. Although she has retained almost all of he...
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.
More Care Options
Senior Care Jobs Near New York
- Senior Care Jobs in Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Care Jobs in Weehawken, NJ
- Senior Care Jobs in Hoboken, NJ
- Senior Care Jobs in Long Island City, NY
- Senior Care Jobs in Astoria, NY
- Senior Care Jobs in Jersey City, NJ
- Senior Care Jobs in Woodside, NY
- Senior Care Jobs in Bronx, NY
- Senior Care Jobs in Kearny, NJ
- Senior Care Jobs in Fairview, NJ
- Senior Care Jobs in Palisades Park, NJ