Serve as exercise coach/companion 3 hours daily during the work week (either morning or afternoon or a mix is okay) to assist a personable, 76-year-old retired professor and former athlete who is reco...
Our mother has a lot of spunk, but unfortunately her Alzheimer's has really started to get stronger and she needs a companion. She would need meal preparation, medicine management, light tidying up, b...
Join the well-respected team of caregivers that make it possible for Manhattan and surrounding area seniors to enjoy increased safety, comfort and independence in their home! Touching Hearts at Home c...
Help needed for my grandmother in her 80s - seeking part-time companion care. The ideal match will meet the requirements below.
Seeking a home health care aid for my aging parents. Must speak Spanish and English. Mom is 75 and Dad is 84. Both live in Manhattan upper west side. Mom has Parkinson and dad is getting old and tired...
Looking for a caring and patient person to live with my mother. Would prefer Spanish/English speaking woman.
Lives in Harlem. 85-year-old widower wishes to go X1/week to Calvary Cemetery to pay respects to his wife. Prefers Sundays 12-3 p.m total time.
Looking for caregiver experienced with the elderly to provide personal aid and companionship for my grandmother. Needs: My grandmother had a recent stroke. Although she has retained almost all of he...
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.
More Care Options
Senior Care Jobs Near New York
- Senior Care Jobs in Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Care Jobs in Weehawken, NJ
- Senior Care Jobs in Hoboken, NJ
- Senior Care Jobs in Long Island City, NY
- Senior Care Jobs in Jersey City, NJ
- Senior Care Jobs in Woodside, NY
- Senior Care Jobs in Bronx, NY
- Senior Care Jobs in Ridgewood, NY
- Senior Care Jobs in Lyndhurst, NJ
- Senior Care Jobs in Palisades Park, NJ
- Senior Care Jobs in Little Ferry, NJ