We need companion care to take care of my mother in Hoboken.
An older woman is in need of a live-in caregiver who can do everything from shopping to supervision in the evenings. She is a cardiac patient who has trouble walking and needs constant monitoring. Fam...
My mom is a fairly healthy self sufficient 90-year-old who prefers to stay in her home. Her needs include minor housework, daily walks and overall company for a few hours several days a week.
I'm looking for companion care for my father in his 80s.
We are looking for a temporary loving home for our Yorkiepoo, Charlie while we are away on vacation. He's 7 years old, house trained and very friendly. Please let us know if you are interested.
I'm looking for companion care for my grandmother in her 70s. We're looking for someone to provide companionship. We might ask you to run errands now and then. Duties include transportation (doctor's ...
I need someone to pick up my two children one day a week from their aftercare classes at school. Take them to the park, bring them home for dinner, bath, books and bed. The hours are from 5 p.m. - 10:...
More Care Options
Senior Care Jobs Near Hoboken
- Senior Care Jobs New York, NY
- Senior Care Jobs Philadelphia, PA
- Senior Care Jobs Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Care Jobs Weehawken, NJ
- Senior Care Jobs Jersey City, NJ
- Senior Care Jobs Secaucus, NJ
- Senior Care Jobs North Bergen, NJ
- Senior Care Jobs Cliffside Park, NJ
- Senior Care Jobs Astoria, NY
- Senior Care Jobs Woodside, NY
- Senior Care Jobs Newark, NJ
- Senior Care Jobs East Elmhurst, NY
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.
I'd like to...
Who needs care?
What type of ?
When do you need ?
What services do you offer?
What best describes you?
Last, but not least...
Fill in the blanks to create your account.
Thanks—you're almost there.
Create your login below.