In-Home Summer Camp
1314 Southview DR,
Oxon Hill, MD
During the summer, do you work, don't have a camp to send your children to during the summer & need someone to watch your child that you trust? Call/text Ms. Simpkins at (202)322-7371.
Schedule: Tuesday-Thursday, 8-5pm & Friday, 8-2pm.
*This camp starts June 19, 2018 & ends July 18, 2018. *
I provide food, snacks, beverages & art supplies.
*Blankets are not provided* Children are also welcomed to bring in a toy they enjoy from home.
My students encourage me to continue my journey even in the summer to eventually pursue my dream of having my home family development center. I believe that children should continue learning while having fun during the summer. School-age children need a variety of intensity levels of physical activity to meet their daily needs.
* Play games that incorporate music, imitation and simple directions where children are the leaders.
* Play games that incorporate strength, coordination and confidence; finding hidden objects, relay races, obstacle courses, variety of "tag" games, tug-of-war.
* Provide safe objects to throw, kick and catch.
* Provide free space, toys and equipment.
* Encourage children to adapt or invent their own games.
* Attend field trips once a week.
Hurry, there's only 5 slots available!!!