Heritage Learning Center
200 N. Jordan R./ PO Box 1445,
Heritage Learning Center is truly McKinney's hidden treasure. In business over 25 years, we are tucked away on a beautiful three-acre campus off Virginia Parkway between Hardin and US 75. Heritage serves children between that ages of 18 months and 5 years in our Preschool Program and 5-12 years in our After School Clubhouse.
Open daily 6:30am-6:30pm, children follow a detailed schedule and curriculum that fully prepares them for a successful kindergarten year. We welcome over 150 after schoolers daily because the Clubhouse is an amazing place to be. Children are assigned one of six classrooms with children that are just their age. Videos and more information about this can be seen through the virtual tour on our website. www.HLC.info
Summertime at Heritage is unmatched. Our school-age children travel on over 30 off-campus field trips during their 11 weeks of summer. Although our little guys on campus do not leave our campus for field trips, the fun comes to them through multiple entertainers, events, themed days, and playing in our very own SPRAY WATER PARK! Our moms and dads know that their children will have a very enjoyable summer while they are at work.
What makes us different? So much...
1. We do not offer part time tuition options. For consistency, friends in each classroom see the same faces daily, the same teachers and the same friends. Families are welcome to have their children not attend certain days of the week because family time is important; however, we will not add another child to the class just because a student is gone.
2. Children at Heritage stay in the same class all school year like traditional school. Most preschool models move children up to the next class every six months. Children at Heritage get to stay with their friends and teachers.
3. We do not "fee" our families endlessly. We ask for a one-time registration fee and a yearly supply fee in addition to your regular tuition. That's it. No activity fees or ongoing registration fees.
4. Heritage teachers are loving, facilitate structured classrooms, and are background checked yearly. All are CPR/First Aid certified as well.
5. Our campus amenities provide excitement in a child's day including our indoor playroom, arcade rooms, computer labs, rubber-turfed playgrounds, & the water park.
6. We are only closed 6 1/2 days per year! Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, 4th of July, New Year's Day, and at 3pm Christmas Eve