$25 – 30/hr
San Jose, CA
Looking for a part-time nanny, 11:30am-4:30/5:00pm, M-F, 25-30 hrs/wk, for our 13 yr old son with Developmental & Cognitive Disabilities, and Epilepsy for the summer.
- Pick him up from school (M-F 11:30am/12:00pm)
- Bring him home & feed him lunch
- Afternoon online school (help him stay on track with online learning, 1. 5 hours, ends on 6/4)
- Speech therapy 1x/week, will require driving him there
- Have fun with him outdoors! He likes going to the park, biking and water activities.
- Vaccinated preferred
- Have own transportation and willing to drive with a clean record a must
- Mileage or gas compensated
- Special needs experience not required, but preferred
- Flexible time off
Pay is dependent on experience and availability
Start date is immediate