Tori P.|San Jose, CA
2 yrs exp
23 yrs old
Part-time Or Full-Time Experienced Caregiver Available
Hey there, and thanks for reading my bio! My name is Victoria (Tori) and I am available for part-time or full-time work as a caregiver/PCA. Here are some quick facts about me as a caregiver:
- BA in Developmental and Counseling Psychology from Emmanuel College; graduated magna cum laude (2018)
- CNA license in the state of MA (CNA-118209), and know CPR/AED. Previous work experience as a lifeguard.
- I have 1. 5 years of work experience as a PCA for a young adult with spina bifida, hydrocephalus, cognitive challenges, an intellectual disability, and anxiety. I feel confident in my ability to adapt to the unique needs of every individual in my care.
- I have work experience with adult women with substance use disorder, as well as homeless women with a variety of mental illnesses including anxiety, depression, PTSD, schizophrenia, OCD, and more.
- I do not smoke, lead a healthy and active lifestyle, have a driver's license, and a clean driving record.