*Overnight shift will consist of putting to bed at 9:30p, light housekeeping, stocking supplies, and feeding him when he wakes up, toileting
* Assist with all ADL's (Activities of Daily Living). This includes toileting, showering, shaving, teeth brushing, ear cleaning, putting lotion on, helping with putting clothes on, deodorant and socks.
* Administering medications at appropriate times
* Manage behaviors: no impulse control, no executive functioning, has had behavioral issues
* Prepare and/or cook all meals for E within a low cholesterol diet
* Light housekeeping, vacuuming, dish washing, wiping down bathroom and kitchen surfaces, all laundry and bedding that needs to be washed
* Change diaper at least two times a day; always when wet due to incontinence
* Maintain confidentiality