$20 – 25/hr
Ellicott City, MD
My name is Sarah and I am a Care Specialist with Care.com assisting Sara and her family in their search for a full-time nanny for their 8-week-old newborn baby and 3.5-year-old son. Hours are 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, four days a week, preferably, Tuesday through Friday. Drivers license and vehicle required.
Duties are all aspects of childcare including:
- Routine childcare for newborn and preschool age, including diaper changes, putting down for naps, bottle prep, and assistance with potty training
- Meal prep and snacks
- Supervising and engaging children in age appropriate play
- Tidying up pertaining to the day’s events
- Light laundry for the children
- Help with reaching milestones
- Engaging in activities and educational games
- Going outside, taking walks, reading, being active, creative and engaging
The ideal candidate is patient, kind, caring, energetic, engaging, responsible, and loving with the ability to multitask. Must have recent experience caring for multiple children, including newborns and preschool age at the same time. CPR and First Aid trained a plus. Early Childhood Education is a bonus! Must practice all CDC guidelines.
If your ideal day is playing inside or outside, reading, taking walks, going to the playground, library and farm, and having fun with two amazing children, this may be the perfect fit for you!