$12 – 15/hr
My husband and I are a blended family. We both work from home, but need someone to help out on the day we have the kids. One of us will always be home, but we will need to be able to focus on work. We are looking for a summer nanny that is energetic, creative and independent.
Duties will include:
- Taking kids to the pools
- Keep pool stuff organized.
- Daily Journal entries
- Holding them accountable for 30 minutes of reading and their daily chores.
- Thinking of creative things to do during the day.
- Spending a TON of time outside.
- Limiting TV when possible and video game time.
We have 5 kids, but will only need to watch 4:
6, 8, 10, and 11.
Must be 18 or order, so you can take them to the pool without us.