Tabitha W.|Loxahatchee, FL
10 yrs exp
22 yrs old
Patient, Kind, And Loving Care Worker
- Certified Nurse Aide in Florida and Pennsylvania
- CPR and AED Certified
- Trained in vital sign & glucose monitoring
- Dementia Care Certified
- Direct Care Staff Certified
- Licensed Medication Administrator
- Specialized in dementia and end-of-life care; hospice
- Full of love and a desire to aide humanity
- Highly recommended provider, with glowing references
- Clean Child Abuse Clearance and Background Check
I am moving very soon to Palm Beach County, Florida. Seeking part-time senior care position.
I've been working with children, the disabled and elderly since I was a young teen. I take pride in my work-helping people is my passion. At home I care for two kids, four ferrets, two rats, two dogs, and some fish. I enjoy spending time outside, running, organizing, drawing, writing poetry, playing board games, puzzles, cooking, and baking.
My purpose in life is to make the world a better place. I just want to be that little bit of sunshine in everyone's day.