$9 – 15/hr
Hearts at Home Senior Care provides one-on-one personal care to seniors in their homes and are looking to hire hourly staff for our Cypress area clients. Caregiver must be an active listener, pay attention to details and have patience.
Some of the Available shifts include:
1) Paralyzed Male client, g-tube feeding, bedridden, assisted transfers; 9 a.m.-10 p.m., Wednesday through Sunday.
2) Female client, incontinent care & light housekeeping; 7 p.m.-9 p.m., Saturday through Sunday; eligible for short-shift bonus.
3) Female Hospice Client, heart condition, kidney failure, fall risk; 12 p.m.-6 p.m., Wednesday through Friday.
4) Female Hospice Client, companion care and fall risk; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., everything Thursday.
Hearts at Home offers a number of unique benefits:
- Locally owned and operated by a licensed Physical Therapist.
- First-rate, hands-on skills training provided by owner.
- Paid orientation & annual training.
- Access to certification courses at no cost.
- Mileage reimbursement for client's errands.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Serving the Houston area since 2004.
- If you are not a certified caregiver, we offer training to be completed the first 90 days.
What we do for our clients:
- Cook meals from scratch.
- Perform light housework (vacuuming, sweeping, dishes, laundry).
- Assist with grocery shopping.
- Schedule and attend appointments (e.g. medical, hair).
- Provide stimulating interactions through conversation, light exercise, music, games, puzzles & outings.
- Assist with showering and bathroom needs.
- Assist with transfers (wheelchair to a vehicle; bed to wheelchair).
- No dead weight lift.
If you are think this is the right place for you, we require:
- Three years of experience in a facility or private duty.
- Certification is a plus but not required.
- A valid driver's license.
- Proof of auto insurance.
- Clean background check.
Job Locations: Cypress, Spring and Champions Areas.
For more information, please visit: