$15 – 20/hr
Our after school nanny of 7 years is retiring. We have 2 great kids, boy and girl, ages 6 and 9.
- Pick kids up from school at 3:00 p.m.
- Prepare healthy snack.
- Engage with kids after school (reading, math, art, games, playing outside, etc).
- Drive children to and from activities.
- Prior experience with references
- Reliable and punctual w/valid driver's license, insurance and clean driving record. Reliable car.
- Covid vaccine required.
- Non-smoker required.
- CPR & First Aid certified is preferred.
The kids are active in Jujitsu, Soccer, Basketball, and Baseball in different seasons.
We'd like someone who enjoys playing with children, encourages them, is fun and supports them in good behaviors, and who is kind and caring.
We have a sweet, 1-year-old Shih tzu/Yorkie doodle puppy.