Looking for heart.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors in your community, while making a competitive wage? Do you want to make an impact through your work and be fulfilled by the service you are providing? Then we believe Senior Helpers is the place for you!
Senior Helpers is looking for compassionate, warm, caring people. We invite you to join our family and build your career with us.
DEMONSTRATE YOU WANT TO EARN UP TO $11/HR or $170/DAY. Complete the application at the link below!
In return for your commitment, we offer competitive pay, live-in opportunities of up to $170/day, comprehensive orientation, ongoing professional training, incentives/referral bonuses and flexible hours. You will be a valued part of our Senior Helpers team!
Caregiver responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation.
- Transportation (errands, grocery shopping, appointments).
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Medication reminders.
- Activities of daily living as needed (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and ambulation assistance).
- Alzheimer's and Dementia care.
- Compassion for others and the ability to treat and care for seniors with dignity and respect.
- Desire to truly communicate and connect with your client.
- Completion of a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Valid driver's license and car insurance, and ability to drive a client as requested.
We will have a variety of shifts available (days, evenings, nights, weekends, live-in, 24/7) in the Richmond area. Experience preferred, but not necessary - we offer ongoing training, including specialized Dementia "Senior Gems" program, Parkinson's training, and specialized training to meet the needs of our clients.
If you're a warm, enthusiastic, and caring person with a heart for working with the elderly, then Senior Helpers could be perfect for you.
Contact us now by clicking the application link!
CLEAN CRIMINAL RECORD (background check permission is required), reside and willing to commute to client homes in the greater Richmond area, authorized to work in the United States, able to speak English.