$15 – 25/hr
We have immediate openings in Ohio in the following counties:
Our company (Papa) pairs older adults and families with "Pals" for companionship and assistance with everyday tasks. As a Pal, you'll provide a variety of services to older adults and families, from car rides and companionship to food shopping, board games, or watching movies.
Typical tasks and activities include:
- Companionship: Engage in great conversations, spend time with members, etc.
- Transportation: Take members to the doctor, to the bank, or anywhere they need to go.
- House Tasks: Help around the house with laundry, light cleaning, meal prep, etc.
We are looking for a caring and committed "Pal" who is:
- Reliable and able to successfully complete member visits
- Tech-savvy (can help members use their devices)
- Good communicator and an active listener
- Patient, Emotionally Intelligent, Empathetic and Respectful
- Energetic and mission-oriented
- A brief background check is required as part of the on-boarding process
- The average in-person visit is roughly 2 hours
- These are on-site visits and require reliable transportation (mileage reimbursement)