$11 – 13/hr
Saint Louis, MO
Are you currently unemployed, have been recently laid off due to COVID-19, or just looking for a career change? We are looking to expand our team and need a few good women and men who are passionate about caring for others.
We are looking to hire mature and reliable Home Care Assistants, Certified Nurse Assistants, Patient Care Techs and Allied Health Students to care for senior and disabled individuals with chronic illnesses. Our goal is to place care partners in the homes of our clients to provide assisted living services to help them remain as safe and independent as possible wherever they call home, especially during this COVID-19 pandemic. Please note that the days and hours will vary depending on the client assignment. Candidates MUST be willing to work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Job requirements and responsibilities may include but are not limited to
- Assisting with bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, grooming, incontinence care, mobility and transfer assistance
- Assisting with light housekeeping, meal preparation, cooking, shopping and errands
- Assisting with medications, with medication reminders and applying non-prescription topical ointments or lotions
- Provide peace of mind by being present and professional
- Provides companionship and basic emotional or psychological support
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, families, co-workers, and all supervisors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively to supervisors and coworkers in a timely manner regarding changes in client's condition or needs
- Reporting patient's condition and significant changes to the assigned nurse
- Minimum of one year of CNA, home care experience, nursing assistant, hospital care partner/tech
- Willingness to drive or travel up to 25-30 miles from applicant's home
- Ability to utilize mandatory telephone or mobile app timekeeping
- Comply with ALL agency and Missouri Department of Senior & Disability Service policies and procedures and
- Participates in ALL mandatory meetings and in-service training.
If you would like to be considered for employment with our agency, please do one of the following:
- Apply online at https://9704.axiscare.com
- Apply in-person at our office Monday-Friday 10am-3pm at 1800 Lafayette, 1st Floor, St. Louis, MO 63104
For questions regarding our application process, please contact our office at 314-289-9990 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.