Hearts at Home Senior Care provides one-on-one personal care to seniors in their homes and are looking to hire hourly staff for our Sugarland area clients. Caregiver must be an active listener, pay attention to details and have patience.
Available shifts include:
- Male with moderate services - over-night shifts 7pm-7 a.m. and day shifts 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Female with moderate services - over-night shifts 7pm-7 a.m. and day shifts 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
-Several other various shifts open in the Houston, Cypress, Spring, Sugarland and surrounding areas
Hearts at Home offers a number of unique benefits:
- Locally owned and operated by a licensed Physical Therapist
- First-rate, hands-on skills training provided by owner
- Paid orientation & annual training
- Access to certification courses at no cost
- Mileage reimbursement for client's errands
- Career progression opportunities
- Serving the Houston area since 2004
- If you are not a certified caregiver, we offer training to be completed the first 90 days.
What we do for our clients:
- Cook meals from scratch
- Perform light housework (vacuuming, sweeping, dishes, laundry)
- Assist with grocery shopping,
- Schedule and attend appointments (e. g. medical, hair).
- Provide stimulating interactions through conversation, light exercise, music, games, puzzles & outings.
- Assist with showering and bathroom needs
- Assist with transfers (wheelchair to a vehicle; bed to wheelchair)
- No dead weight lift
If you are think this is the right place for you, we require:
- Three years of experience in a facility or private duty
- Certification is a plus but not required
- A valid driver's license
- Proof of auto insurance
- Clean background check
Job Locations: Houston, Cypress, Spring and surrounding areas
For more information please visit:
1+ to 2 years of experience
High school degree
Certified Nursing Assistant
Personal Care, Meal Preparation, Errands/Shopping, Bathing/Dressing
Compensation: $9. 00 to $13. 00 per hour*
Industry: Senior Care