Hearts at Home Senior Care provides one-on-one personal care to seniors in their homes and are looking to hire hourly staff for our Cypress & Spring area clients. Caregiver must be an active listener, pay attention to details and have patience.
Available shifts include:
- Male with moderate services - over-night shifts 7pm-7 a.m. and day shifts 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Female with moderate services - over-night shifts 7pm-7 a.m. and day shifts 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
-Several other various shifts open in the Houston, Cypress, Spring and surrounding areas
Hearts at Home offers a number of unique benefits:
- Locally owned and operated by a licensed Physical Therapist
- First-rate, hands-on skills training provided by owner
- Paid orientation & annual training
- Access to certification courses at no cost
- Mileage reimbursement for client's errands
- Career progression opportunities
- Serving the Houston area since 2004
- If you are not a certified caregiver, we offer training to be completed the first 90 days.
What we do for our clients:
- Cook meals from scratch
- Perform light housework (vacuuming, sweeping, dishes, laundry)
- Assist with grocery shopping,
- Schedule and attend appointments (e. g. medical, hair).
- Provide stimulating interactions through conversation, light exercise, music, games, puzzles & outings.
- Assist with showering and bathroom needs
- Assist with transfers (wheelchair to a vehicle; bed to wheelchair)
- No dead weight lift
If you are think this is the right place for you, we require:
- Three years of experience in a facility or private duty
- Certification is a plus but not required
- A valid driver's license
- Proof of auto insurance
- Clean background check
Job Locations: Houston, Cypress, Spring and surrounding areas
For more information please visit:
1+ to 2 years of experience
High school degree
Certified Nursing Assistant
Personal Care, Meal Preparation, Errands/Shopping, Bathing/Dressing
Compensation: $9.00 to $13.00 per hour*
Industry: Senior Care