At California MENTOR, a Mentor Support Provider is a person who opens their home and heart to support an adult with intellectual or developmental disabilities. In our Host Home program you'll be match...
My uncle lives in West Hollywood. He is seeking a man helper to move him to the wheel chair in the morning, assist him in the bathroom, and then help him to move back in the evening. The perfect candi...
Provide direct 1:1 services to an adult woman with Down Syndrome. Provide Supported Living Services so that she can live independently. Assist in the following areas: 1. Shopping 2. Food preparation...
I am looking for a caregiver for my autistic 6-year-old son and typically developing 2-year-old daughter. Most care is needed for the 2-year-old around 10 hours a week, usually in the morning into ear...
Need help 3 mornings a week with getting a child ready for day care which includes catheterization through a belly button implant. Must arrive by 6:30 a.m. and be able to help parents take care of kid...
My son needs someone to drive him. He lives in Los Angeles. He needs to go to the grocery, then over to the stable, very close nearby for one hour riding a horse (there is a trainer there to tend to a...
More Care Options
Special Needs Jobs Near Los Angeles
- Special Needs Jobs Santa Monica, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Huntington Beach, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Culver City, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Lakewood, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Beverly Hills, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Hermosa Beach, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Marina del Rey, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Redondo Beach, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Lomita, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Bellflower, CA
- Special Needs Jobs La Mirada, CA
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.
I'd like to...
Who needs care?
What type of ?
When do you need ?
What services do you offer?
What best describes you?
Last, but not least...
Fill in the blanks to create your account.
Thanks—you're almost there.
Create your login below.