At California MENTOR, a Mentor Support Provider is a person who opens their home and heart to support an adult with intellectual or developmental disabilities. In our Host Home program you ll be match...
Someone experienced with children preferably with a background in education, behavioral science, pediatric psychology or occupational therapy to shadow a 5-year-old boy at a private school for 2-3 hou...
In search of an individual to help guide our 2 1/2-year-old little man while he's in school which is located near the USC area. He was recently diagnosed with Angelman syndrome a few months ago and he...
Seeking a mature, responsible individual to be a part or full-time assistant for my sister, who is in her 40's with some serious medical issues (no medical experience required and it is not part of th...
Hi! I'm a mother of an mild autistic 11-year-old boy who needs someone to pick him up after school, the bus stop or from bus stop designated days of the week who is flexible. I also need someone to he...
We are looking for a full-time nanny to help taking care of our 2 boys. A 4-year-old and a 2-year-old. The 2 years old has speech delay and Attention span. We would like to have someone who can help u...
Hello, I am looking for a long-term caregiver in the local area who would be willing to assist with daily diaper changes. I am not mentally-handicapped however have no control of my bowels and bladder...
More Care Options
Special Needs Jobs Near Los Angeles
- Special Needs Jobs Long Beach, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Santa Monica, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Huntington Beach, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Downey, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Manhattan Beach, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Hermosa Beach, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Redondo Beach, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Lomita, CA
- Special Needs Jobs San Pedro, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Altadena, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Covina, CA
- Special Needs Jobs Tarzana, CA
Additional Special Needs Resources
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.