$25 – 30/hr
Los Angeles, CA
* Provide loving and attentive care to our 9-month-old's physical and emotional needs.
* Engage the baby in age-appropriate activities, playtime, and sensory stimulation.
* Encourage positive behavior, teach age-appropriate developmental activities, and monitor milestones.
* Regularly clean and maintain baby space, environment, and common areas.
* Meal planning, and preparation of meals for baby and family.
* Additional duties - Help with organizing home, laundry, dishwasher loading, organizing nursery, tidying, vacuuming and sweeping, mail pick up, and grocery shopping/errands.
* Nanny with at least 6+ years of experience as a Nanny for families - Household Manager/Assistant experience preferred
* Nanny with Degree in Childcare or Related field a plus! Teaching experience a plus!