25 Entrada West,
Starting at $260/wk
This is Haleh, a mother of 2 ( a daughter and a son).
* I have a California license number: 304173134.
* I have a California child development master teacher and a child development associate teacher, and a child development assistant teacher certificate.
* I have a CPR, First Aid, and Health and Safety certification.
* and finally, I have more Thank you and 17 years of experience and working in this industry.
My mission is to provide a child care that meets the needs of each child and family in a safe, educational environment. We pride our Center's focus on the individual needs of each child, while providing quality, reliable and safe child care.
My goals are:
- To provide affordable, convenient, dependable child care services
- To create a child care setting for social, cognitive, and physical development
- To provide a nurturing environment
- To provide learning experiences for our children
- To provide a preschool program, readying children for lifelong learning
My childcare, offers the opportunity for each child to develop physically, socially and cognitively according to their individual learning style. Each child is considered unique in temperament and rate of development. Curriculum is planned to enhance and challenge particular, distinct individual needs, interests and abilities. Activities and relationships occur in a healthy, positive and relaxed environment in which well-qualified staff provide personal attention, guidance and nurturing to each child.
My childcare strives to maintain continuity and consistency throughout the program by my very unique planning, and a variety of joint activities involving the various groups of children. When you come to bagh-e-minoo Child Care , your child will receive the best care I have to offer. All you need to do is "expect more."
I am able to care for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years.
I provide breakfast, and lunch plus morning and afternoon snacks. My first time registration fee is only 50$. I have a very reasonable tuition but is different for different ages. I work 5 days a week from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. I could be available on weekends for parents who need my care, too.
Free play, dancing, story telling, crafts, painting and coloring, play dough, and math, reading and writing fundamentals are included in my care.
Birthday celebration parties are the funniest time for kids and their parents, and I will help them to have a colorful and memorable time together.
Please schedule a tour today.