$12 – 15/hr
Seeking a nanny near Antioch for our 5-month-old baby girl for the rest of the year. Before COVID, we were planning to use a day care, but with social distancing becoming the new norm and trying to reduce the amount of contact for ourselves and others, we think a nanny is a great option! Here are a few details about us:
- We're a one-child household, and we have one dog (she naps a lot and keeps to herself :)
- Exclusively bottle-fed, easy napper! (out of the swaddle)
- We both work from home now and probably will be for most of the year, as social distancing continues.
- We're open to more hours, starting at half-day and moving up to longer days.
- In trying to reduce exposure as much as we can to COVID, we're looking for someone who doesn't have frequent contact with folks working in healthcare.