$24 – 25/hr
We are looking for after-school care of our fifth grade, 10-year-old, twin boys M-F 2pm-6 p.m. (20 hours a week). We are looking for someone energetic, kind and responsible.
Must be vaccinated and have a valid Driver's License and good driving record.
- Picking up from school (at 2:30pm) . 5 mile from our house
- Taking to after-school activities 2 or 3 days a week. We will provide a car when needed.
- Play and read with the boys
- Help facilitate a safe, nurturing environment
- Prepare snacks and occasionally dinner.
Opportunity for, but not mandatory, additional hours - specifically on school half days (1 or 2 Wed. a month, starting at noon, which we know well in advance) and some evenings.
Pay is $25/hr., through a payroll service.
We have a small dog, but you will not be responsible for it.