$8 – 24/hr
About who needs care: About Hagop
Hagop is an 88-year-old widower, married 45 years and raised 3 children. An orphan immigrant, he became a top student and got a masters at Penn. He is a successful architect, a lifelong leader in the Armenian community and church, and a skilled singer and musician.
He now struggles to walk, hear, and has short term memory loss, and his right arm is handicapped.
- 24x7 care
- Assistance walking
- Light housework / laundry
- Light food prep / reheating
- Simple errands
- Transport to doctors as needed
- Simple shopping for sundries
- Make sure hes eating, drinking, and taking med regularly
- Companionship and conversation
- Communicate with family about his condition
- A plus if you speak Armenian, cook Armenian food, or sing Armenian songs
Spacious home in a lovely neighborhood in Broomall. You have a private bedroom and bath.
About the care needs: He would love an Armenian and a Christian. But anyone caring and capable would be a strong candidate.
He likes to tell his stories, and he has many of them, and so a compassionate listener is a huge plus.
Services needed include: transportation, meal preparation, errands / shopping, light housekeeping, companionship, feeding, bathing / dressing, and mobility assistance.