Charter Home Health
101 Old York Road Suite 402,
Charter Home Health provides home-based personal care services, and skilled nursing and therapies. We accepts private pay, long-term care insurances, as well as waiver approved patients. We also work closely with potential waiver patients, providing them with FREE one-on-one guidance through the application and approval process.
Charter Home Health is approved as a provider of the Office of Long-Term Living (OLTL) Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) for the following waivers and programs:
Aging Waiver: Home and Community-Based Services Waiver for Individuals Aged 60 and Older. Aging Home and Community-Based Waiver Services may be available to Pennsylvanians over the age of 60 to enable them to continue to live in their homes and communities with support and services.
COMMCARE Waiver: A Home and Community-Based Services Waiver for Individuals with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). If you have a medically determined diagnosis of traumatic brain injury (TBI), the COMMCARE Waiver can help you remain as independent as possible.
Independence Waiver: If you are an adult with a severe physical disability, the Independence Waiver may be able to help you live or remain in the community and remain as independent as possible.
OBRA Waiver: The OBRA Waiver is a Home and Community Based Waiver program that may help you if you have a developmental physical disability to allow you to live in the community and remain as independent as possible.
Attendant Care/Act 150: If you have a physical disability, the Attendant Care Waiver and state funded Act 150 program may be available to you to continue to live in your home and community with support and services.
Patients can be assured that:
1. Our caregivers are employees, not contractors.
2. We are fully licensed by the State of Pennsylvania.
3. We carry worker's compensation insurance and professional liability insurance.
4. We carry fidelity bond Insurance (this is sometimes referred to as "theft" insurance).
5. We offer active quality management of our caregiver through a direct registered nurse supervisor.
6. We prepare a plan of care prior to starting care.
7. We perform a criminal background check on all employees.
8. We offer comprehensive training for all our caregivers.
9. All our caregivers are required to have a current CPR certification.
10. We have 24-hour on-call service.
Our care services include: