$15 – 19/hr
We are looking for a caring, energetic, & competent caregiver for our 18-month-old daughter. One parent works from home full-time.
Duties to include:
- General care (diaper changes, mealtime, playtime, etc.) within the home
- Light child-specific housekeeping, including laundry 1x/week, washing supplies, tidying play area(s) daily, preparing and supervising mealtimes, etc.
- Planning and implemented structured activities and supervising free play
- At least 3 years experience preferred
- Must speak fluent English; second language fluency a plus
- First & CPR certified or willing to become certified (employer will pay)
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and wear a mask at all times while in the home (KN95 will be provided)
- Satisfactory background check and at least two professional references required