$18 – 21/hr
We are looking for a great babysitter for 2 children in Seminole. We would prefer someone who could help out with meal preparation and laundry. We would prefer a babysitter who does not smoke and who is CPR certified.
- Person must be 45+ years old.
- Former daycare provider or employed in a daycare center or home daycare or former daycare center owner.
- With lots of experience in kids from 0 to 12 years old.
- High energy
- CPR Certified
- Background check
- Follow nap schedule
- Baby: swaddle, diapers, tummy time, solids introduction, prepare baby healthy food, cleanup after eating and preparing.
- Toddler: reading, letters and concepts, diaper, prepare for bath, sunblock, plan activities.
- Laundry for both, keep playing area and kids room neat and organized.
- Make sure the children are meeting their developmental milestones.