$10 – 14/hr
My husband and I work a bit of a flip-flop schedule so we are looking for a Nanny for a few hours in the afternoon for my almost 1-year-old twin boys, 5-year-old son and 7-year-old son. Currently, I work from home but will be returning to the office soon.
Times & Pay:
M-F 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Caring for twins: feed, play, diapers, possible down for a nap, etc.
- Engaging/ playtime with children/ walks, etc.
- Cleaning up from lunch (husband will have this ready)
- Light pick up around the house
Feel free to reach out for more details
- Must have own transportation
- Comfortable with pets. We have a 2-year-old Jack Russell Terrier
- Conduct yourself in a respectable manner (language, etc)