$10 – 17/hr
North Lynnwood family needs a part-time (25 to 30 hours/week) babysitter. Husband and I are work from home and need help with both kids during the day. Ideal person will have experience in remote learning with younger kids (kindergarten, elementary). MUST be able to climb stairs (3-level home)!
- Kindergartener: Ability to help with online/remote learning (kindergarten)/experience in primary education. We both work full time from home and will be available, except during conference calls
- Toddler: activities (reading, etc) and help with nap time. Warm bottle right before nap.
- Light meal prep (mostly heating up food, fruits, veggies, and snacks).
- Supervise outside activities (walks, wagon rides around our community or bike ride)
- Giving a hand with the laundry may be asked from time to time.