Home Helpers of Bradenton
4230 59th St W,
Founded in 1997, Home Helpers is a trusted provider of compassionate in home care in over 600 communities across America.
The Home Helpers of Bradenton office is a local provider of non-medical in-home senior care and support for people in their homes or wherever it is they call home. We can provide care in retirement communities, assisted living and skilled nursing facilities. Wherever there's a need we offer a solution. We can also help those who are recovering from surgery, injury, struggling with a long term illness or condition like Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's or ALS. We also offer a line of medical alert systems that allow our clients to feel safer when a caregiver is not present.
Our services include homemaker and companion activities such as daily meal preparation, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, and transportation/running errands. We also provide assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as bathing, hygiene support, grooming, feeding, toileting, transferring and ambulation.
What Makes Home Helpers of Bradenton Different?
* All of our caregivers have been extensively background checked, are experienced, trained, are bonded, and are our employees.
* Our owner and our primary Registered Nurse meets with every client and their family to learn about their specific senior home care requirements.
* We personally introduce our caregivers to our clients.
* We work very hard to ensure that our senior clients receive care services from the same caregiver each visit.
* We will work within your budget, and with your Long Term Care Insurance provider.
* 24/7 Care - Every Client, Every Day: Whether you entrust us with a few hours a care a week or 24 hours a day, our Direct Link service line allows us to embed innovative technology into every plan of care, not as an add-on service. This ensure that your loved one is never alone. Our agency is able to remain in contact, provide support and bridge the gaps in care between scheduled caregiver hours.