Math Instructor (part-time) - Dr. Phillips, Orlando FL
Excellent Advancement Opportunities!
Mathematics Instructors/Tutors/Teachers will be a bright and ambitious professional with excellent interpersonal skills. Candidates will possess curriculum knowledge to provide effective and concise math instruction to students of all ages, while using the Mathnasium Method of teaching math. Contribute to the creation of an engaging and productive learning environment. Participate in positive interactions with parents and establish a high level of confidence and program value. The Learning Center Instructor/Tutor/Teacher is also responsible for assisting in evaluating and tracking the progress of each student and to maintain and foster effective communication with the Center Director and staff.
- Experience working with children as a Teacher, Tutor or Mathematics Instructor preferred
- Pursuing a degree in math, education, or related field
- Qualified Teachers, Students and Parents are encouraged to apply
- Skilled in mathematics concepts from counting to Algebra 2
- Ability to create a sense of comfort in parents and children
- Be able to communicate clearly with staff, parents, and students
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent child management skills and ability to tutor in a small group setting
This is a part-time position and Instructors will work anywhere from 10 - 20 hours per week. Hours will vary, but generally are from 2:30pm-9:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 10:00am-2:00 p.m. on Saturday and 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. on Sunday. Pay will be based on experience.
Text MATH to 313131 to apply today!
Thank you for your interest in joining our Mathnasium team!
Mathnasium is an E. O. C. (Equal Opportunity Employer) and a drug free workplace.