Mary L.|Conifer, CO
3 yrs exp
34 yrs old
Compassionate Professional With Experience In Working With Special Needs
I truly love working with children and students with special needs, which is why I have almost completed my master's degree in Special Education from the University of Northern Colorado. I am currently student teaching with Summit Middle School in the area of special education. My experience with special needs is briefly summarized below. A more thorough resume can be e-mailed if desired as well.
- Internship in Adaptive Physical Education, various disabilities, Two Harbors, MN;
- YMCA Brother/Sister Program for two years, child with Asperger's, Mankato, MN;
- Direct Support Provider, adults with developmental disabilities, Mankato, MN - Youth Inclusion Support Specialist, various disabilities and ages, City of Fort Collins, CO;
- Adaptive Youth Swim Lesson Instructor, various disabilities, City of Fort Collins, ages 6-8;
- Para-Professional for mild to moderate needs students, Weld County School District 6;
- Summit Middle School Student Teacher, 8th grade, Frisco, CO
I look forward to talking with you further in caring for your child.