Tysheka G.|Reddick, FL
6 yrs exp
33 yrs old
To work in a healthcare setting where I can best utilize my skills.
* Excellent clinical, customer service and communication skills.
* Ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills.
* Knowledge of medical terminology and infection control standards.
* Knowledge of age specific developmental factors specific to adult and geriatric residents.
* Excellent verbal and writing skills.
Education and Certification:
Certified Nursing Assistant Course, Ocala Health and Rehab (2007).
High School Diploma from North Marion High School, Sparr, FL (2004).
Eagles Medical Management-Ocala, FL.
Support Specialist (April 2009-September 2009).
Assist mentally challenged individuals with medication, self care and daily living skills. Kept documentation of daily activities and provided transportation for outings and appointments.
ARC Marion-Ocala, FL,
Resident Aide (January 2005-January 2008).
Assist mentally challenged individuals with medication, self care and daily living skills. Took blood pressure and blood sugar. Kept documentation of daily activities and transport residents to and from school and appointments.
Ocala Health and Rehab-Ocala, FL,
Certified Nursing Assistant (November 2007-May 2008).
Assist elderly residents with daily and self care skills. Assisted residents with eating and changing positions according to care plan. Kept a documentation log of all activities.