Bridge to Learning Children's Center
567 Lowell St,
Starting at $230/wk
Bridge to Learning Children's Center is a privately owned early childhood center. We are located at 567 Lowell Street in Peabody. Bridge to Learning Too Children's Center is located at 553 Salem Street in Lynnfield. We service parents and children within our surrounding community. Our program enrolls children, ages four weeks to fourteen months, in our infant program, fifteen months to two years eight months, in our toddler program, two years nine months to five years, in our preschool program, and five to seven years in our kindergarten program. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 7:30AM-5:30PM, in Peabody and 7:00AM-6:00PM in Lynnfield.
Bridge to Learning Children's Center is a positive first experience, which instills the joy of learning, expands friendships, builds self-confidence, and appropriately prepares children for future learning. We embrace a developmental curriculum where children are our first priority, are recognized and appreciated as being unique and learn at their own pace.
In the early years of schooling, a young child should experience through PLAY the joy of being a child. He/she should be positively encouraged to live fully as a child, physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually.
At Bridge to Learning, we provide opportunities for each child to discover him/herself as a physical being. Space is provided for your child to run, climb, and use large muscle equipment. Emphasis will be placed on balance skills, eye-hand and eye-foot coordination, and spatial awareness.
1. To provide guidance for children that will enable them to adjust to adults and other children.
2. Develop basic skills of learning with special emphasis on language and development.
3. Create a positive atmosphere within the school.
4. Provide, nurture, and care for children and encourage independence and creativity.
5. Provide for the safety and well-being of the children.
- Teaching children to work and play together in harmony.
- Teaching and developing basic skills in readiness in anticipation of their future.
- Teaching children to increase and enhance their self-image.
Our staff has been with us long term and are Department of Early Education and Care Certified with many having their degrees in Early Childhood Education. Our staff is also CPR and First Aid trained along with continuously taking courses, workshops and seminars to gain new knowledge.
Come learn and play with us!