$15 – 20/hr
Winston Salem, NC
Our family is looking to hire a part time nanny for my 2-year-old daughter and newborn son starting mid/late September 2023. My husband and I work remotely (engineering & corporate ecommerce) and grandparents watch the kids in the morning and we need help with the children and light housework in the afternoons and date nights, 16 - 20 hours a week.
Our daughter is silly, loves the outdoors, and reading! Haven't met our son yet but can't wait as he arrives at the end of July.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fun, reliable, and great with kids
- 2+ years experience with infants and toddlers
- Non smoker - CPR certified
- Have reliable transportation, comfortable driving with kids
- Able to provide 2 references
Hoping to find a great fit for our family!