$10 – 15/hr
LiveWell Caregiver Services is a non-medical in-home care provider in Michigan. We are a team of professional and empathetic individuals who aim to promote health, assistance, and wellness to our clients. Guiding clients to the right path of a healthy and positive living environment is essential to us.
Duties vary depending on the individual client's Service Plan. They can include all, or a selection of, the following activities although other authorized activities could be added to meet a specific client's needs:
- Assist with Personal Care activities including bathing, skin care, shaving, mouth care, toileting (including bladder & bowel care), dressing and hair care.
- Assist with mobility, including walking, transferring and pushing wheelchair.
-Perform daily household tasks such as light cleaning, changing beds, laundry, ironing, shopping.
- Prepare and serve meals. Clean-up and store left-over food.
- Assist with menu planning ensuring dietary restrictions are followed.
- Assist clients with recreational activities they enjoy.
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment.
- Document and report any change in a client's mental or physical condition, or their home situation.
- Knowable of HIPAA and patients' privacy law
- Assist with prescribed medications, in accordance with the Agency's Medication Management Policy.
- Respect client confidentiality and privacy at-al- times.
- Discuss breaks with client to ensure that these are consented and mutually suitable.
- Report & document required and clinical notes, as per Agency's procedures.
-Adhere to Agency policies and procedures at all times.
Required Knowledge & Understanding
- Knowledge of personal care activities.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for client service delivery, including needs assessments, adherence to quality standards and evaluation of client satisfaction.
- Knowledge of information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat injuries including Emergency First Aid and CPR.
- Knowledge of clerical procedures such as maintaining records and completing forms.
- Working knowledge of health and safety matters relating to homecare.
- Understanding the importance of providing support, in accordance with clients' wishes and needs,
- Understanding the needs of individuals who require care and support.
- Understanding and respecting a client's rights.
- Understanding the importance and application of confidentiality.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Compassionate to individuals, who need of care and support
- Willingness to undertake training, as required.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good working ethics and application of tact.
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Good physical and mental health.
- Good stamina and fitness to meet the physical demands of the job.
-Physical ability to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear and see.
-Mental fortitude and stability to handle stress.
- Physical and mental ability to drive a vehicle.
- CNA (preferred)
- Care Aide Certification
-Current driver's license and insurance
- Previous Care Aide experience
- Meets training requirements of State of Michigan.