$25 – 30/hr
San Francisco, CA
I'm looking for a great nanny for 1 child. Laundry: Baby laundry. Light Housekeeping: Loading and unloading the dishwasher, hand washing baby bottles and pump parts, watering plants, drying and folding clothes, taking out the trash. Has Own Car: Has a valid driver's license and their own car to get to our house (no public transportation). Schedule Details: Start part-time (5 days per week, 4 hours) as soon as possible and transition to full-time (5-6 days, 8-9 hours) around February 24, 2022. Exact dates and times are flexible. About the child(ren): 2 months old baby girl. We both work in tech and are permanently remote, so we will generally be at home during the day as backup adults. We have our own office room and the baby has her own room. We are both triple COVID-19 vaccinated. No pets.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is fully vaccinated for COVID (booster required), flu and Tdap
- Semi-fluent and/or fluent in English (for basic communication)
- Minimal cellphone usage while spending time with the baby
- Engages baby during awake time with activities (e. g. tummy time, go for walks)
- Cleans (change diapers, bath), feeds and plays with baby
- Has 3+ years of nanny experience with infants < 1-year-old and their milestones
- Has strong references and is open to background check
- Has a negative TB test
- Is CPR and first aid trained.