S. Dhyana I.|Berkeley, CA
10 yrs exp
Avg response < 13 hrs
For the past 10 years I've worked as a Care Coordinator and Personal Attendant for those with special needs; attending to my clients' homes and property has been an important aspect of my work. I'm also a visual artist and a Certified Massage Practitioner, and have integrated sessions into my work with clients, when requested. As the mother of three grown children and two grandsons, I have many years experience of informal childcare.
In the area of home maintenance, I arranged all aspects of an EQ retrofit for one client; and coordinated all areas of home renovations for another client. I also designed and landscaped one client's yard, bringing his home back to it's original splendor.
Specific services that I provide include:
* Shopping for and preparing delicious, healthy meals
* Monitoring, preparing, and supervising the administration of medications
* Recruiting, training, and interviewing additional staff
* Coordinating all upkeep and repairs on home properties
* Coordinating and/or providing transportation
* Providing recreational outings, adaptive stretches, and bodywork.
I look forward to helping with your needs!