Seeking a caregiver for companion care in Shakopee to work 12 hours shifts overnight (8 p.m. - 8 a.m.) and 12 hours (8 a.m. - 8 pm). Very pleasant elderly. Please visit our website to fill out an application,
Senior Helpers accepts only the best and treats caregivers working for us with the respect they deserve. We believe caregivers are our most valuable asset and we reward them accordingly!
Seeking Part-time caregivers:
* Day and night shifts available.
* 6 months to 1-year experience preferred.
* Opportunities for growth within the company.
* Compensation based on experience.
Our caregivers make a difference in the lives of our clients every day. Tasks typically include:
* Companionship and conversation,
* Meal preparation and planning,
* Light housekeeping,
* General assistance,
* Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing & grooming).
* Age 18 and over,
* Proof of eligibility to work in the US such as: Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Passport or Other,
* Valid Driver's License.