$17 – 24/hr
Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City family needs a full-time nanny.
We are looking for a nanny for our adventurous and loving daughter who will engage with her outside and inside the home. She loves to learn and be in nature. We would like to look at this position as a investment into our daughters upbringing developmentally, emotionally, and socially. We will guarantee 40hrs.
Our ideal match will meet the requirements below.
- Preparing lunch and snacks for her.
- Light housekeeping (putting away toys).
- We have a 2-year-old Vizsla (who is the sweetest!), so must love dogs.
- Taking her to museums, parks, etc.
- Willing to teach her, not babysit.
- Willing to travel.
Generally, we need help during weekday business hours. Some flexibility for evenings and weekends would be preferred.