Heal at Home Care
119 N. Fairfax Ave. 212,
Los Angeles, CA
Heal at Home Care specializes in Private Duty Caregivers & Senior Referral Services. We hire an outstanding staff for our clientele as well as having an impeccable reputation with the best assisted-living facilities in Los Angeles. We are licensed, bonded, insured, and carry worker's compensation. We ensure that each caregiver has current CPR, TB check, and background (criminal and DMV), routinely checking their driving records and always carrying liability insurance. We handle all billing, payroll, taxes and worker's compensation.
Heal at Home is owned and operated by an experienced RN from UCLA's Cardiothoracic ICU, who performs all client assessments and oversees the care performed by our caregivers, creating a compassionate, affordable, and personalized home care service experience.
How we are different:
1. Family Care Portal
* Confidential website for clients as well as approved family members and other healthcare professionals involved in the client's care
* Transparency for home care services
* Family message center for immediate communication between family, caregivers, and external care providers
* Download care plans and shift history for care providers or long-term care insurance needs
2. Client Care Plan Book
* Composed by the RN of Heal at Home
* Stays with client in their home or to the hospital as an excellent resource
* Includes entire medical/surgical history, emergency procedures, emergency contacts, doctors, current medication lists, food preferences, daily activities to perform, etc.
3. Caregivers (HHA/CNA/LVN/RN students)
* Clients and their families have the ability to meet and "interview" their own caregiver with the owner present to allow for the best personality and experience match possible
* Each of our caregivers is required to: have at least a year of verifiable caregiving experience, speak clear English, clear professional reference checks, have reliable transportation, be CPR certified
* Each of our caregivers must pass: A national criminal background check, DMV record check, nationwide sex offender check, drug and alcohol screening, Tuberculosis (TB) test, annual physical examination with medical clearance, and social security verification
4. Assisted Living Facilities
* Transition from home to assisted living with ease and comfort. We have excellent relationships with the best facilities in Los Angeles, setting up and accompany you on tours, walking you through the process from possibilities to paperwork.