$15 – 20/hr
Rate depends on experience, starting at $15/hour. We prefer that job is "on the record". This will be considered when deciding on hourly rate.
- Playing with our 8-month infant son, including toys, music, reading, talking, short trips to nearby parks.
- Taking care of him: serving milk and solid foods, naps, diapers
- Clean up after our infant over the course of the day: cleaning bibs, picking up toys, etc. No additional housekeeping or laundry
- Experience caring for children
- Reference(s) as to your reliability, responsibility, and childcare experience
- Please tell us your favorite infant-friendly activity and book
We (mom/dad) will alternate days working from home. We also have a 3-year-old son in daycare.